Saturday, February 5, 2011

EXCITED

I'm excited about seeing I Heart Hiroshima tonigth for 15 dollars at the Northcote Social Club. And about going to a friend of a friends "I'm moving overseas so have all my amazing clothes really cheap" sale on Sunday. I am not excited about seeing my Dad on Tuesday night. I am excited about seeing Deerhunter on Wednesday night. I am excited about Grindhouse with Vito and Bowie and all their clan. Excited to go skateboarding and hurt myself. Excited to paint my bike and fix on the brooks seat, handle bar grips, old wooden crate and bullet bike light I found really cheap. I'm excited to go home next weekend and make iced tea and read and draw and finish my project with Ash. Excited for Valentines Day. I'm excited to go to Shepp with Ash to see little baby Layne walking! And I don't know if I am excited about going back to uni - but I did buy two nice erasers and a small metal sharpener yesterday, which made me feel a bit better about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment